[Vision2020] Sirens

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 18 06:05:11 PDT 2005

Or could it be that in the flurry of activity, dust gets stirred up, setting
off detectors? I don't think its always necessary to try and find a way to
make others look foolish or "immature." But then again the us vs. them
attitude has been the order of the day with certain folks at this site.
g. crabtree