[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 20:43:48 PDT 2005

Hmmmmm.

keely

From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
To: keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com>, thansen at moscow.com,
joanopyr at earthlink.net, vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Public prayer on public money
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

Keely,

Your wrote:
"But the esteemed councilmember should not parade his
devotion like the Pied Piper of Piety, unless he's
trying to please someone other than God . . . . .
Wait!  Could that be it??"

You are the only elected public official I know that
constantly brags about their praying and relationship
with Christ on a public forum. Wait!  Could that be
it?? It's worth considering . . .

Donovan J Arnold

http://mail.yahoo.com