[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 16:31:15 PDT 2005

The Government representing a FAITH or Religion is
against the Constitution Mr. Hansen. Allowing a moment
to pray does not.

Further, it would be unfair that 95% of the people get
only the same amount of time as the other 5%. The
government represents people, not Gods, so it should
be the people, not Gods that get equal time.

Finally, by not allowing prayer you force people to
follow atheism, by allowing prayer you do not force
atheists to say the prayer. Therefore, it is
discriminatory NOT to allow prayer because you are
preventing them from practicing their faith and
forcing them to practice another.

What you are saying is that because my moment of
worship does not suit everybody, I cannot practice it.
This is the state stopping me from my free exercise of
religion.

Donovan J Arnold