[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 15:56:45 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

You are only offering circular arguments. A speaker
can also ignore a prayer completely at a meeting too.
You silly man. So why not let those that believe in
praying before conducting important business pray and
those that wish not to think about something else. Why
should those that wish to pray be denied. If you allow
prayer, everyone gets what they want. If you disallow
prayer only those that wish not to pray get what they
want.

Donovan J Arnold