[Vision2020] Public prayer on public money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 14:24:35 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

Sorry, but praying does not establish a religion
anymore than saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the
flag establishes a religion. Both our money and our
pledge define us as a monotheistic nation with the use
of "God" instead of "Gods". Should we stop saying the
Pledge of Allegiance before meetings too Mr. Hansen?

Donovan J Arnold