[Vision2020] Building and development planning

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 17 10:49:34 PDT 2005

I heard an interesting viewpoint about the high oil prices yesterday...blame
the environmentalists!
No refinerys, no new drilling and many more. Not Bush actually not even
Clinton except that he cowtowed so badly to the the environmentalists.
It isn't the 'big oil' people it is a farce of bad planning for many years.
PK