[Vision2020] 08-15-05 CNN: Small town may face big bill fromWiccan

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Tue Aug 16 06:45:24 PDT 2005

Great idea Kai.  I envision it sounding something like a hoard of
rabbinical minions all praying different verses at different tempos with
robust vigor out load.  An ecumenical spiritual cacophony - free speech
at its best!

Maybe it could be followed up by the FULL version of Kum Ba Ya.

db

ps. - and while we're at it, we should all count our blessings that
Congress is on break.