[Vision2020] RE: Looking Under Rocks

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:11:37 PDT 2005

The only thing I wish to comment on is the cover of Credenda Agenda that
Saundra provided in the link.  Without comment on the text, my only concern
is what appears to be (and I grant, probably quite mild) abuse of an animal.
  This is not a "liberal" "intolerista" observation.  If this were a
left-wing web magazine with the same cover, I would question the
appropriateness.  But I'm speaking as someone with a huge soft spot for
animals, and an intolerance indeed for their mistreatment.  Again, I'm quite
sure that this is someone's beloved cat, and no true harm was done
whatsoever, but I still found it....wrong.

        Carl Westberg Jr.