[Vision2020] Looking Under Rocks

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 14:20:49 PDT 2005

Tom,

I am so sorry that you and Rodna were subjected to such a hideous  post.
I am proud to call you and Rodna my friends, and once again thank you for
all you have done to educate Vision 2020 and other readers on the Not On The
Palouse website which you created and continue to run.

I have no words to convey the contempt I feel for "Larry" the author of the
post, and Dale Courtney himself for providing a venue for a continual stream
of  vicious, hateful rhetoric.

Vision 2020 Readers:

It takes raw courage to stand against Christ Church and its  henchmen.  Those
who do pay a very high price, the remarks on Dale  Courtney's website about
Tom and Rodna are example of that price.  Tom has  once again shown his courage
in confronting the cowards and despicable  assholes who follow the gospel of
Wilson World.  A clearer example of  "By your fruits ye shall know them" has
never been provided to this  community.   Stand up for the truth, Dale.  Show
us the  courage that genuine practicing Christians profess.  Tell us  who
"Larry" is and whether or not you sing the psalms with him on  Sunday mornings.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40