[Vision2020] Looking Under Rocks

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Aug 13 13:55:02 PDT 2005

Tom and Rodna, you have my sincere regret for this vile piece of excreta.
I'm so very, very sorry, and if I could somehow undo the damage, I would.

Dale, Larry, and your other blogmates:  Libel and slander are the least of
your worries.  By giving voice to this, even though you've since taken it
down, you are accountable for the hurt this viciousness has caused.  Your
pastor probably won't rebuke you, and what you've allowed to be posted might
not be actionable, but you're far from in the clear, because you've shown
that you are, at your core, unloving.

"God is love.  Those who live in love live in God, and God in them.  This is
how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the
day of judgment:  in this world, we are like Jesus . . . " 1 John 4:16-18

You are nothing like Jesus.  May you someday have reason for confidence on
the day of judgment, unless you prefer the path that you're now taking -- a
path first blazed by the author of slander and lies unto the stumbling and
destruction of people Christ loves.

keely emerine mix

keely emerine mix