[Vision2020] The GWPZ Hearing

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:20:13 PDT 2005

Dianne writes:  "I don't play golf.  I think golf courses are a colossal
waste of resources and unnecessary."  May I suggest a simple, elegant
solution for the golf course/water management issue?  Do like I have,
purchase an Xbox and the latest copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf.  I have
played every golf course from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews to the Resort at
Coeur d'Alene, sometimes on a daily basis, and have not wasted a single drop
of precious water in doing so.  As far as irrigating the course is
concerned, my friends and I find that a 12-pack of Henry's Pale Ale does the
trick quite nicely.

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.