[Vision2020] meteor shower

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 10:34:53 PDT 2005

One of my favorite memories was the night in Snohomish, Washington, that we
pulled our mattress out on our second-story deck and all huddled in our
sleeping bags to watch the most astonishing natural display of power and
beauty I've ever seen.  The mattress got soaked with dew, the deck creaked
mightily, I caught a cold, and my oldest son got pine sap and bird doo all
over his hair.

It was a wonderful night!

So, Tami, I echo Melynda's thanks and hope to see it tonight.

keely emerine mix