[Vision2020] The GWPZ Hearing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 12 05:32:23 PDT 2005

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold -

I suppose you support the Naylor Farms' "Let's Drain the Aquifer for My
Sandbox" Project?

Although golf courses are known "water drains" (and I really don't care that
much for golf course anyway), restricting the use of ground water to driving
tees and putting greens would be looked at as a drastic reduction in wasted
water.

Take care, Moscow.

"I can testify to the fact that although Phil is a Republican, he is a
decent man, and fun to have a beer with."

- Donovan J Arnold (July 11, 2005)