[Vision2020] Does Jerry Schutz have a little secret?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:58:22 PDT 2005

Linda,

While I also found the email vile, I don't agree that we should change
V2020.  I think the condemnation of the post shows clearly that there's no
support for the statements that were made in it.  I also don't doubt that in
short order people will have a pretty good idea about where the post came
from.

This post was an abberation.  I don't think we should change this site
because of it, either  by requiring subscriptions or making someone a
moderator.

Sunil Ramalingam