[Vision2020] New content on The Sixpenny Separate

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 8 22:06:37 PDT 2005

As editor of The Sixpenny Separate, I am pleased to announce the publication of a new essay by our very own Ms. Keely Emerine Mix.  The title is "Tossing Out Bible Bombs versus The Hard Work of Hermeneutics."  You may access the essay directly by clicking on the following link:

http://www.auntie-establishment.com/sixdessays.html

"Tossing Out Bible Bombs" is a terrific piece, the sort of precise, thoughtful, funny and erudite work I've come to expect from my dear Ms. Emerine Mix.  What an asset she is to this community . . . not to mention, of course, a great friend.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com