[Vision2020] RE: Answering Phil: Bishop: Bombing Hiroshima, Nagasaki Same As Ter...

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 8 12:18:01 PDT 2005

The Tuskegee experiments were terrible. Everything possible should be done to prevent this in the future. This is one reasons freedom of information laws are important. Both the federal laws and Idaho's need strengthened. I am working with Tom and Gary to strengthen Idaho's.  We are working on other legislation in regard to victims of violence(shirley Ringo On this one one too)  and volunteers. We  are also working on an initiative to close some loopholes in Idaho's open meeting law. We will be looking for everyone's support in bringing this about.