[Vision2020] RE: Neo-Con

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 23:06:28 PDT 2005

Tim

Then you should not use the term in that manner.  Everywhere else in the
United States Neocon means Neoconservative.  Call it Neo-Conf or some
similar thing or you are deliberately trying to confuse the issue by tying
in unrelated folks into controversies that they have nothing to do with.

As for Fred Phelps, he is a no show at hundreds of 'events' every year and
claims that he is going to show up all over the nation.  The guy is a
whacko, though he was Al Gore's campaign manager for Kansas and is a current
long term member of the Democratic Party, for which he runs races for Kansas
office all the time.  Maybe he was planning a trip to Moscow to help Joan
organize the come back of the Democrats as a Idaho contending party?  Hey I
would pay money to see that one.

Phil Nisbet