[Vision2020] Extremists

melyndahuskey at earthlink.net melyndahuskey at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 7 20:02:19 PDT 2005

Nate is pleased to read about himself and *his* family on Vision 2020, he says.

It's just as nice for me to do the same on his father's blog, where Wilson senior has fallen to the level of suggesting that my mother, Saundra Lund, and whoever else falls into the category of "temperance biddies" take prune juice in the Eucharist, which has given them diarrhea--a graceful and seemly turn of phrase in a minister of God.

All of us who do not follow Mr. Wilson's form of worship "dismember our children in the womb" for amusement.  Those who object to his glorification of slavery "hate their own" race.

I think the Pot and the Kettle can once again join hands in a lovely ceremony of greeting.

Melynda Huskey