[Vision2020] Correction (plus a fresh, if pointless, rant)

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 14:40:16 PDT 2005

Just noticed that I misspelled Galatians in the post below.  Before
Heirloom or Studly hop on me for my glaring ignorance, that was a typo,
son.  A typo.  Keep your eye on the ball, son.  Eye on the ball.  Eye.
Ball.  Eyeball.  That's a joke, son.  A funny.  A ha-ha.  Get it?

Sorry.   I've been possessed again by the spirit of Foghorn Leghorn.
It happens all the time.

Posting to you from Portland, Oregon, I am,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: I'm enjoying Portland, though I have to admit that, in my opinion,
there are far too many men here wearing brightly-colored Ikea rubber
clogs.  I have a thing against men in clogs.  It's not rational; it's
not reasonable; it's none of my business.  I just think they look
dorky.  Shoes with laces, boys, shoes with laces!  Get 'em on, damn it!
  Get 'em on!