[Vision2020] Book Review: "Black & Tan," by Douglas Wilson

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 18:12:50 PDT 2005

I'll have to pass on this one, Newbie.

Sequels are very, very rarely as impressive as the original.

And to tell you the truth, I had a hard time separating fiction from fantasy
in Wilson's plagiarized first edition.

Hold onto hope, though.  SSAIW left me kinda constipated.  Does "Black and
Tan" come in extra-soft, two-ply?

Just a thought.

Tom Hansen