[Vision2020] seattletimes.com: Mariners pitcher Franklin suspended for violating steroids policy

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 13:51:28 PDT 2005

"Franklin, a 32-year-old right-hander, is 6-11 this
season with a 4.61 ERA in 22 games."

This puzzles me.  The Mariners are so inept that they
can't even use steroids to their advantage?  I hate to
think what his numbers are going to be like the rest
of season when he's off the juice.

And the news isn't all that bad Carl.  With the 45-59
record, the Mariners would only be 5.5 games out of
first place if they were in the National League West
instead of the American League West.

-Scott

--- carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com wrote:

> Mariners pitcher Franklin suspended for violating
> steroids policy
> Full story:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/sports/2002416776_webfranklin02.html
-- SNIP --