[Vision2020] 44 Years of Bush and Clinton Domination?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 13:49:16 PDT 2005

1981-1989 George Herbert Walker Bush-Vice President
1989-1993  George Herbert Walker Bush- President
1993-2001 William Jefferson Clinton-President
2001-2009 George Walker Bush-President
2009-2017 Hillary Clinton-President
2017-2025 Jeb Bush--President

When did people living between 1900-1952 realize that
their time would be dominated by someone with the last
name Roosevelt or Wilson?

1901-1909 Teddy Roosevelt
1913-2021 Wilson
1932-1945 Franklin Roosevelt

Also keep in mind, T.Roosevelt hand appointed Taft as
his successor in 1908. And F. Roosevelt hand appointed
Truman as his successor in 1944. And Wilson would not
have won the election if T. Roosevelt had not decided
to run to split the ticket between the progressives
and Taft giving Wilson a minority vote victory in a
three way race.

I think that the same thing is going on here in our
era. Only two families are running everything. The
Bush Family and the Clinton Family.

I think we all know that Hillary is going to run in
2008. And I cannot imagine why Jeb Bush would not run
in 2016. He has the means, motive, and the power to
swing a large powerful state, Florida, in his favor.
But he cannot run in 2008 because we just had a Bush
President.

I know of Republicans and Bush supporters that are now
starting to want a Clinton in office again because
they want an upturn in the economy and are sick of the
war and Bush. A Bush makes people want a Clinton.
Clinton makes people want a Bush.

I have no doubt that after 8 years of Hillary, people
will want to go back to the Bush era, and there will
be sitting another Bush, all polished, well financed
and an experienced governor of a large state to boot!
How convenient. Oh, and no doubt he will be backed by
at least one former President. Guess who?

Donovan J Arnold