[Vision2020] Not in Nick Gier's Mind, Not Ever (update #5)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Aug 1 22:01:32 PDT 2005

Well, I guess you told him, Heirloom.  It's refreshing to know that your
kids' education in American history is so complete, thanks to your efforts
to put the genesis of our nation's governance into quick 'n easy business
terms.  Perhaps once you learn how to use possessives and periods, you could
impart further knowledge to all of us.

It's a good thing this discussion has many voices, for its own good and for
the good of its participants, and I hope you can enlighten us further.

keely emerine mix