[Vision2020] Separation of Church and State

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Aug 1 15:52:30 PDT 2005

The only way to achieve freedom "from religion", Nick is to ban all
religion.
Athiests will always be subjected to religion as long as churches,
synagogues, mosques and any other temples remain standing. All religious
jewelry, markings and clothing will have to be outlawed any words having to
do with any diety will have to be struck from the vocabulary and edited from
all text.
Sounds like a grey and dreary existence to me, Nick. And how would you deal
with people who might want to peacefuly assemble and carry religous
placards? Slam down that part of the amendment?
As I said, it is freedom of, not from, religion. Every person in this nation
has the right to worship one, twenty or no dieties. But we don't have the
right to not be exposed to others, except, perhaps, in our own households.To
do so would interfere with another's first amendment speech and assembly
rights.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle