[Vision2020] Peace anyone?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:14:01 PDT 2005

Doug Wilson Says:

"But in the pandemonium of battle, it is easy to forget that God is
completely, totally, absolutely sovereign over ever single thing. Every
single thing. This includes the Philistines, taunting us from across the
way. It includes the traitors who have gone over to the other side, and the
sneaks who have not. It includes the timid cowards on our side, who have
somehow come to believe that whenever an army fights, it ruins their
testimony. It includes the blustering idiots on our side, who do not know
what spirit they are of. It includes those who, like David’s brothers, would
rather quarrel with him about his motives for being there than they cared
about fighting with the enemy."

Does anyone else see the utter wretchedness of this kind of statement?  Why
is he insisting that there is a "war" on?  Why can't he see that he is now
fighting what his own people are seemingly trying to say?  You are now
calling your own people names such as "blustering idiots" "sneaks" and
"traitors"!  How sad is that!!!

I can not remember a time when a city I live in was so up in arms and so
filled with anger and just plain meanness....save the early civil rights
days of the '60's in L.A..

Why can't we all just settle into the fact that Moscow, a once cohesive and
cooperative community that people came to - to find peace and way of life
that accepts EVERYONE - is now one of discourse, pain, hate and fear and aim
to fix it?

Doug - again I ask that you put down your shield of warmongering and take up
the mantle of Peace and try to become a PART of this community.  Stop trying
to make is seem like this is YOUR town alone to wage war against the rest of
us over.

J  ;)