[Vision2020] what civicminded voters found objectionable

Shelly CJs at Turbonet.com
Sat Apr 30 13:05:16 PDT 2005

Dear Keely,

Your words in yesterday's newspaper are very slanderous and untrue.
Open-minded voters were not wearing the beer goggles you imagined they were.

I would like you to please tell this forum EXACTLY, FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME,
what information was misinformed or what "lies" have been put out to the
public from the opposition also known as the flame throwers. I can give you
plenty of examples on the school districts misinformation and false guidance
and "lies." Go back and read some of your earlier emails on this list. You
will find many inconsistencies in your information to the public.

One of the biggest stories weaved from your groups are the fact that you
tried to convince the tax payer that they will be paying one amount for the
bond but somehow neglected to inform them EXACTLY what they will be paying
till 2006. Did this slip your mind? This is a form of deceit.

You and the district blatantly refused requested documentation from a lot of
tax payers. How could they make a decision? Of course they will vote no.

Another deceitful fact you threw at us was how the original High School was
funded. Another deceitful fact from you and the entire school board and FPC
you all state that the bond was not site specific. If it is not site
specific then what are we doing with a bid on the Trail land? Why the
drawings and renderings? Why would we waste the money if it is not site
specific? Who do you think you are fooling? The voters have proven they are
not as dumb as some of you might think.

You end the article with "regretting the time you have to spend defending
yourselves." Just tell the truth ONCE and be done. Can you please elaborate
on the term you used, "irresponsible and despicable attacks?"

The nail on the head is when you said, "that the district can (not) (has
not) provided anything good for them."

Case in point!!!

I am going to keep the public informed. I am not going away.

Phil Roderick