[Vision2020] RE: my suggestions for next school bond

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 29 11:04:39 PDT 2005

Bill,

You make some important points that will be part of the ongoing discussion
MSD and the community has regarding facilities.  While you and I disagreed
on the bond, and on some of the specific points below, I'm pleased to have
your views on this.  You have my respect and  admiration, not only because
of your graciousness to me personally, but because of the principled manner
in which you engaged in the debate.

You're one of the good guys, Bill, and I'm glad to live in your town.

keely