[Vision2020] Photos

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:44:54 PDT 2005

This is a good opportunity to invite you, as you wind down from the Ren Fair
this weekend, to listen to a bunch of great Celtic music, as chosen and
played by Joan and myself on KRFP 92.5 FM this Sunday from 5-7 pm.  And
we'll have an exclusive interview with erstwhile Moscow beauty queen
candidate Gale Portnoy, sharing her thoughts on, as beauty queens always do,
world peace, and other, oh, you know, like, stuff.

                        Carl Westberg Jr.