[Vision2020] Photos

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 19:44:13 PDT 2005

Visionaries:
Dale Courtney has immortalized Saundra Lund and me on his website!
Sadly, the toll of fighting to reduce the tax burden of decent, hard
working, honest citizens of Latah County is plainly visible on our faces.   For those
wanting a more current view - after a long winter to rest and  recuperate let
me redirect you to a more current photo.

_http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1044927737356_2003/03/23/chicagozetazellweger.jpg_
(http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1044927737356_2003/03/23/chicagozetazellweger.jpg)

 This photo was shot just after we filed our recent property tax  complaints
against Logos School and the Nuart.  Sadly, by the time we make  our next
public appearance, the strain will already be beginning to show  again.
Best to all, and still laughing
Rose

"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan