[Vision2020] WHY?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:27:22 PDT 2005

Ted,

OK Ted, I had a poor choice of words. I should have said, "I should not have
posted a response to her email like everyone else."

I would think you would have applied a little logic to know what I was
saying. Apparently not. Do you really think that I meant I had actually off
listed everyone and checked to see if they read it or not? Good grief!
Common sense has been abandoned on Vision 2020 more and more everyday.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold