[Vision2020] CORRECTED message from Roberta Radavich

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 28 06:40:55 PDT 2005

THIS IS A CORRECTED COPY !

Greetings Visionaires -

It seems peculiar to me that many of the people that applaud public identity
of sexual offenders here in Moscow complain about the restrictions being
placed on our children at closed campuses (a complaint that I do not
support).  The purpose of a closed campus is SAFETY.  The concept of an open
campus is ideal in a Utopian society.  And it might even work here in
Moscow, at least until the first parent goes to one of our schools to pick
up their son or daughter only to be told that they were picked up earlier by
somebody else.  But, I assume then we will be discussing a more serious
complaint and we will be relying on Deputy McFarland for guidance.

About the rest of the "flyer", I can only say that it reads like a poorly
scripted Stephen King novel and leaves one question that should be asked and
will most likely never be answered:  "What was the true agenda of its
authors?"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Anti_Bond_Flyer

Footnote:  Like Mr. Arnold, I too attended public schools in California (Los
Angeles, to be more precise).  However, unlike Mr. Arnold, now that I look
back at those years, I tended to take the safety of the closed campuses for
granted.  I only wish Moscow could.

Take care, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"