[Vision2020] The Company You Keep, Part 2

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 22:22:33 PDT 2005

The following exchange took place on the World Magazine blog  site.  World is
a widely read  evangelical Christian magazine
_http://www.worldmagblog.com/cgi-bin/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=14287_
(http://www.worldmagblog.com/cgi-bin/mt-comments.cgi?entry_id=14287)
"Congratulations to Dale Courtney and friends on their success (as of
yesterday) in joining with the other voting taxpayers of Moscow to resoundingly
reject a tax levy that would have wasted more than $45 million of their
hard-earned money on an ill-conceived "education" boondoggle. Culture wars are  also
about money, and Dale & friends just successfully waged one skirmish in  a
manner that truly honors God, to Whom belongs ALL the glory. (BTW I think this
skirmish helps to illustrate the comprehensiveness of the cultural confrontation
 in Moscow.)

And, the blushing response from our own Dale Courtney:
"... thanks to Christopher Witmer for that plug. If anyone is interested in a
 different aspect of what's going on in Moscow, see my recent blog entry
where  Moscow voted *overwhelmingly* to shoot down building a new high school.
See: _http://right-mind.us/archive/2005/04/27/3426.aspx_
(http://right-mind.us/archive/2005/04/27/3426.aspx)    There has been an outright attack on private
schooling from Moscow's Left. That  runs the gambit: from St. Mary's Catholic
School to Logos School to Atlas  Academy (boy's school) to New Saint Andrews
College, etc."
Anyone who still believes that Dale had the best interest of the public in
mind when he opposed the levy should reread the above.
Rose Huskey