[Vision2020] message from Roberta Radavich

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Wed Apr 27 13:37:33 PDT 2005

Regarding a closed campus and the "freedom" of teenagers . . .

that's right, they are teenagers, and that means "not adults".  Unless
one is 18, I'm pretty sure you don't quite have the "freedom" to come
and go as you please.  Also, if I remember correctly, the Junior High is
a "closed" campus.  I survived "closed" campuses (campii?), and I'm
fairly well adjusted.  (only truly crazy people think they are
completely sane)  Heck, I even graduated from the U of I.  In 4 years no
less!

Besides, where do you need to go during the day anyhow?

Thinkin' about gettin' me a box van and becomin' a "coyote" for all the
illegal high school border crossers . . .

DC