[Vision2020] The Silent Majority has Voted

Burt Sid sid.burt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:05:55 PDT 2005

Note to those that diss posts/people they don't approve of--read
first, think, then maybe comment.

A majority has voted down the school levy, yeah!

The majority doesn't seem to post on this list.  Maybe they don't want
to be personally attacked
over their positions and just watch the actions/words of a very Vocal
Minority.  Some members
of this minority clog up inboxes with useless postings.  Why?  We know
where you stand, give
us some facts on your position, not your feelings (frequently negative).

On a personal note:  Keely, I admire your hard work.  Unfortunately,
you were not provided with
the facts at times to answer some questions that were proposed--not your fault.

Sid  "Still Rockin' in the Free World!"