[Vision2020] Unsportsmanlike conduct

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 00:09:16 PDT 2005

You know, Tim Lohrmann, I certainly hope those weren't celebratory fireworks in that picture you sent to the list in response to Saundra's announcement that the levy had failed.  I hope not because I have already been forced to think ill of so many on Vision2020, and I don't wish to think ill of you.  Tonight of all nights. that would constitute a**hole overload.

The only thing worse than a sore loser is an ungracious winner.  I learned that when I played shortstop for the Belleville Little League White Sox back in 1973.  Win or lose, we always shook hands with the other team and said, "Good game."  It's true that this hasn't been a good game -- a small but significant group opposed to the levy has consistently and deliberately clouded the issues with lies, misinformation, slander and libel -- but the only thing more unattractive than gloating over your win on this issue would be for Jack Wenders to paint his tallywhacker to look like Squidward Tentacles and parade up and down Main Street with his polyester trousers down around his ankles.

Please, don't be a Squidward, Tim.  Put your firecrackers away before I'm forced to show you where I think you ought to store them.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com