[Vision2020] Election Results

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:42:38 PDT 2005

Does that mean that she is going to withhold the results until then? Or just
she will also report it then?

I think it rather cruel to go to bed refusing to to tell thousands of voters
the results. Kind of like enjoying a big t-bone steak in front of a starving
puppy. That might just be my way of thinking though.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold