[Vision2020] where find voting results?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 26 17:57:43 PDT 2005

You can feel rest assured, Ms. Gray, that once all the votes have been
tallied, and the bond passes, you will be merely required to crack a window
open just a bit and I am certain that (provided you are within the same time
zone) you will hear the loud and proud voice of Keely Mixquoting that old
Negro spiritual (as did Martin Luther King Jr.):

"Free at last.  Free at last.  Thank God Almighty we are free at last."

Otherwise, simply check your mail.  It is safe to assume that the results
will be posted on V2020.

Take care,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.