[Vision2020] A dedication

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:50:00 PDT 2005

I just can't help myself.  In acknowledgement of and in dedication to all
the (very) strange bed-fellows this bond issue has created, and now that the
binge is almost over:  Lyrics by Carole King:      "Tonight you're mine
completely, You give your love so sweetly, Tonight the light of love is in
your eyes, But will you love me tomorrow?  Is this a lasting treasure, Or
just a moments' pleasure?  Can I believe the magic of your sighs?  Will you
still love me tomorrow?  Tonight with words unspoken, You say that I'm the
only one, But will my heart be broken, When the night meets the morning sun?
  I'd like to know that your love is love I can be sure of, So tell me now,
and I won't ask again, Will you still love me tomorrow?"  Hope I didn't
break any copyright laws.  Although I know Carole King wouldn't mind,
because I stood right next to her at the Co-op when she was in town last
fall, so I consider her to be a very close personal friend.

                               Carl Westberg Jr.