[Vision2020] Memories of childhood

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 10:05:20 PDT 2005

Visionaries:
Although Dale Courtney's blog this morning is interesting and funny there  is
a small problem present.  Dale forgot to attribute the source -  so I provide
it below.

_http://hbingham.com/humor/survivors.htm_
(http://hbingham.com/humor/survivors.htm)    Received from Frank Smith, February 16, 2005 .

I could make a lot of smart ass remarks about plagiarism but I'm  feeling
generous this morning, and optimistic about the passage of the levy so  I'll just
let it go.

Rose
"One cannot  level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many  of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something  and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan