[Vision2020] Vote the Kids Out of town!!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:19:35 PDT 2005

Vote YES on the Bond.

It is time to send our kids out of town, lock them behind a tall fence and
segregate them from our community!

Then Doctor Phil Show can come to our town and we can complain how !@#$% our
kids are. California does the Giant Wal-Mart school thing on the edge of
town and look at their kids, they are exactly how we want our children to
act and behave right? Smaller neighborhood schools are what is best for our
kids. But who the hell wants that! I do not want teenagers in town anyway,
banish them out of town. It will good for them to be locked up all day away
from the community.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold