[Vision2020] A question for the lovely and talented Joan aka Auntieor any other writing type people on this forum

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Mon Apr 25 19:25:13 PDT 2005

Joan and Bill:

Thank you for your input on the matter.  However, I am still slightly confused.  Doug
is writing a new book using some of the same words he used in Southern Slavery correct?
Ok, great, but he is also adding to this new book that used writings from Southern
Slavery.  Great, even better.  I guess I don't understand how this could be considered
a new book since the information is the same and most, or even some, of the words are
verbatim out of Southern Slavery.

Does this mean if I put a new motor in my 1988 Dodge Dakota that I get a new truck?
I still have some of the old parts, but I added a new motor.  Kind of like keeping part
of Southern Slavery but adding more words to make it look new.

I guess we won't be able to tell if this is a new edition or in fact a new book until
we can compare the two side by side.

I think Doug is rubbing off on me with these analogies and such.  He is so creative.

Thanks Joan and Bill.

Tim