[Vision2020] Why I'm voting yes

Don Coombs mushroom at moscow.com
Mon Apr 25 18:43:28 PDT 2005

I will be voting yes on the school bond issue because I
respect the people supporting it and I am disgusted by
the tactics of some of the people opposing it. Posting
many times each day on Vision2020 when the postings are
ill-considered is no way to change people's minds.

As a suggestion: If you've been posting more than a
couple times a day for more than a week, start a blog
and see just how many people will seek out your
opinions. Yes, this means you Donovan and you Phil.

Don Coombs