[Vision2020] Why I voted NO

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 15:43:39 PDT 2005

Andreas writes:

"On my first critical reading, I appear to have missed the hilarious comic
stylings of Mr. Hitler. Mein Kampf is apparently a satire of greater
complexity than I thought. Would you care to expound on how Joan is similar
to Hitler in her writing style?"

Just for the record, I'd like to say that as a lesbian and a Jew, I resent
being compared in any way to the author of the Holocaust.  As a general
rule, once you trot out the Nazi/Hitler comparisons, you've lost the
argument.  Yelling "fascist" on a crowded listserv is the last refuge of
the blithering idiot.

FYI, though you clearly make a great stooge, Phil, I see no future for you
in either satire or stand up.  Better stick to your day job, perpetual
posting and watering the beer.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com