[Vision2020] RE: guilty AND gullible

joanopyr at earthlink.net joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 10:30:09 PDT 2005

Keely writes:

"By the way, there's a nasty rumor going around town that you're, well,
ummmm, "snide."  Is that true?  I'm horrified."

That's not a nasty rumor, Keely; it's the God's own truth.  I am snide.  I
am Snidely Whiplash.  To quote Florence King, not only do I not suffer
fools gladly; I am glad to see fools suffer.  I am also glad, when I can,
to *make* them suffer.  "Ha, ha," I laugh with wild derision.  "Sixteen
posts a day?  Get a grip!  Donovan, Phil -- take off the beer goggles and
look around.  Ain't nobody listening.  The party ended ages ago, but you
didn't notice because one of you got locked in the toilet and the other got
the lampshade stuck on his head.  Sit down.  Shut up.  Stop farting in the
jacuzzi."

As for your posting more than two to three times a day, Keely, you are not
to blame.  You were provoked.  No jury in the land would fail to acquit
you.  BTW, I have written to "Papa Ratzi," the new Pope, and recommended
you for immediate beatification.  It's not much, but it's the least I could
do.

Snidely voting YES on the bond levy tomorrow,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com