[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] CQE and campaigning

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 24 18:49:14 PDT 2005

I cannot believe that I am actually going to say:

Yes, Mr. Roderick.  I agree with you 100% that " . . . the voting public
deserves a hell of a lot better than they've been getting on this forum."

You realize of course that your jibberish, unfounded accusations, and
continuous display of irresponsibility have only served to quell any
potential for mature and responsible dialogue of this issue on the V2020
listserve.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.