[Vision2020] KEM on CQE and $$$

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 24 11:49:00 PDT 2005

I will try once more to explain this to you, Mr. Roderick.

"Citizens for Quality Education" (CQE) is a private group of local citizens
(are you with me so far?).

They (CQE) are not bound to any government agency (still with me?).

They (CQE) do not receive any funds from any government agency,
organization, or clandestine death squad (hang in there, Mr. Roderick).

All funds (US Dollars, German Marks, Russian Rubles, South Korean Won,
Japanese Yen, etc.) received by them (CQE) are donated by private
organizations and/or individuals, such as me, the Trail family, and even
little Johnny's Secret Tree House Club.  (we're just about there, Mr.
Roderick)

As private citizens, the amounts of those funds (the US Dollars, German
Marks, . . . ) donated by those private organizations/individuals are none
of your business.  Now, do you get it?

If you really wanted to do something "underhanded" to get at an
organization, "The Warm and Fuzzies" (for the purposes of this
demonstration):

1)  Open a checking account in the name of "Mean, Nasty People of the
Palouse"

2)  Deposit $10.00 (ten dollars) in that account.

3)  Wait until you receive the printed checks with "Mean, Nasty People of
the Palouse" embossed on the checks.

4)  Write out a check in the amount of $1.00 (one dollar) payable to "The
Warm and Fuzzies".

5)  Wait until the check is returned cashed.

6)  Take a copy of that cashed check to any and all news services explaining
your displeasure with the "Warm and Fuzzies" receiving financial support
from the "Mean, Nasty People of the Palouse".

This might work in your favor.  But then, it might not.  I am still paying
for a couple "misadventures".  But, as the song goes, "I guess that's why
they call it the blues."

Take care,

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.