[Vision2020] Word for Word: Everyone is Doing It!

Burt Sid sid.burt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:47:51 PDT 2005

Doug Wilson (a target for a number of people on this list) posted
a link to this two days ago:

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1037

The article Nick has copied to the list *without attribution* is located at:

http://www.worldmag.com/subscriber/displayarticle.cfm?id=10576

Sid