[Vision2020] St. Maries School Facility improvements

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 09:01:33 PDT 2005

Roll the eyes. . .

Bottom line, the reason they rejected the facility expansion on St. Maries
was because the new building was two feet higher then code. Now who the hell
is that bothering, the flight path of a little sparrow? And what was it
costing the taxpayer? Nothing. Yet they turned it down. Stupid. Punishing
kids for no reason. The city would move a mountain or fill in a lake for a
public school. But it will not rewrite a code for two feet to  improve
facilities for children at a religious school. This is what is insane and
unfair. This is the type of biased behavior our community engages in. And it
is sad. And it is why, according to a report released by the city, that 50%
of people in Moscow believe that religions are not tolerated in the
community.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold