[Vision2020] St. Maries School Facility improvements

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 08:39:00 PDT 2005

We have now reached a new low in the debate . . .

Lord, Lord.  I'm afraid I can't tackle this one without my head spinning.

keely

From: "Donovan Arnold" <donovanarnold at hotmail.com>
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] St. Maries School Facility improvements
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:00:01 -0700

I wonder why it is that the same people that are pushing for the
improvements of MSD facilities were so opposed to the facilities
improvements of St. Maries which has far worse facilities then MSD.
Apparently the religion of the child is a factor when saying "Yes to Kids".

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net