[Spam] [Vision2020] Why should we close West Park?

Timothy Rigsby timo5277 at uidaho.edu
Sat Apr 23 23:56:33 PDT 2005

Phil:

You may think you will be able to answer this, but you are very wrong.

UI does contribute in so many ways to the State of Idaho, to the City of Moscow,
to the Moscow School District, and even to CJ's.  Is it the responsibility of UI
to finance the operation of a public school that is the responsibility of the state
and tax payers to finance?  So no, the answer of have UI finance West Park is not only
wrong and inapropriate, but really quite dumb.

Tim